söndag 8 september 2013

Run to the beat

Phew finally I am back home after a week of dog sitting in North West London.
It has been a very intense week and I cannot begin to describe how nice it is to be
back home sitting in my own bed :-)

Today's I did Nike's half marathon Run to the Beat - 13,000 people running around Greenwich
park - a gorgeous day and so much fun. Vita Coco had a yummy rehydration station and
Jessie J and lots of great DJ's were playing. I am so doing it again next year. 

My time was decent for the 13 miles and I put it down to the lovely dinner
I had with lovely girlfriend KV at XO the night before. Chicken har gau (like a spring roll with
salad and peanuts, aubergine and lychee curry and a trio for desserts). 

I am so tired although it isnt even ten o'clock - running is the best sleeping pill.

Sweet dreams my dear ones :)  




Chicken har gau 

Aubergine and lychee curry






the little pup

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Leta i den här bloggen

Bloggintresserade