onsdag 25 september 2013

Old school glamour

This weekend I had the joy of experiencing some true old school glamour.
A new venue has opened in the neighborhood - Hoxley and Porter.
A gorgeous Victorian themed bar and restaurant to lighten up the dark autumn
and winter nights ahead of us.

Being a dare devil of course I had to try their Scorpion drink with a real scorpion
in it and apparently enough alcohol for four cocktails all in one. I am not a big drinker
but I like to let my hair down every now and then and when meeting my sweetheart
artist and painter friend N I knew it was the perfect occasion.

Otherwise the rest of the weekend was very relaxed and slow and I managed to
catch up on a lot of missed sleep and to get back into the groove.
Life is incredibly exiting at the moment and I can feel a new wind of change
blowing. Where it will lead is all part of the joy of discovery and adventure :)

Lots of love





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Leta i den här bloggen

Bloggintresserade