torsdag 12 januari 2012

Totem

Cirque du Soleil were absolutely amazing. First we meet up with
some fab ladies getting all psyched about the show and then the
explosion of color, creativity and grace started. If you ever get the
chance go and see them!

Cirque du Soleil is a Canadian troup of artists who perform different
shows around the world. Their shows are charachterized by a
acrobatics, dance, fantasy and daring moves.

I did sleep a couple of inches above my bed tonight, I was
so psyched. And cant wait to get back on the acrobatics track to
start practicing :)

Tonight I am on for a nice dinner at Indian place called Roti
Chai and Friday I am off to Switzerland for a gorgeous long
weekend of baby sitting. Well they are not babies anymore
but in my heart they will always be!

Lots of love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Leta i den här bloggen

Bloggintresserade