tisdag 29 november 2011

Just do it

I am trying out a new diet right now and it is really getting to me.
Previous diet was just getting me eating right and a lot more and the results
have been amazing. The new thing I am trying out is called carbcycling meaning
you have high carb and super low carb days to get your body into burning a bit
more fat.

On high carb days everything is great and I feel strong and motivated
but the low carb days are a real challenge especially since those days
a morning run is added before breakfast.

But it is just for three weeks and I will tell you all about the results when
I am done with my trial. The cool thing is that we can do whatever we
want in our lives and the only thing that limits us is our minds. And my
mind is playing some real tricks on me right now but I have decided
that I will JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Leta i den här bloggen

Bloggintresserade